JUST DU IT!

1. Dillard’s Men Basketball Team win homecoming game against Auburn Montgomery.

2. Dillard’s Women Basketball Team play against Auburn Montgomery.

3. Barry Bonds, baseball’s home run king, faces prison time after being indicted on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice that stem from his denials under oath that he used anabolic steroids and that his personal trainer injected him with performance-enhancing drugs.

4. Oregon State lost QB Dennis Dixon in the first half and Arizona State upset the No. 2 Ducks 34-24.

5. The Hornets have matched their best start in the franchise’s 20-year history, tying a mark set in 2002-03, their first season in New Orleans after moving from Charlotte.

6. New Orleans Saints lose game against the Houston Texans.

7. Miami Dolphins coach Cam Cameron decided to welcome Ricky Williams back after the player’s one and a half year suspension. He’ll be on the field starting with Monday’s workout, and his first game in nearly two years could come a week later, Nov. 26 at Pittsburgh.

8. Coach Phil Jackson said he deserved the reprimand he got from the NBA on Wednesday for making a gay-sexual reference in a comment following the Los Angeles Lakers’ loss in San Antonio.

9. Louisiana State University wins game against Ole Miss 41-24.

10. An Internet-based collective of soccer fans from more than 70 countries agreed in principle Tuesday to buy a controlling interest in the lower-league English soccer club.