Letter to the reader

We hope that the Courtbouillon has done a great job in being a source of information. We want to make sure that we are all equally informed and involved. It takes one person to make a difference, but it takes an entire school to make a change. In order to make a change, we must all be aware of issues and events that take place all around us. It gives us great pleasure to be able to keep you all updated on what is going on in the world. The Courtbouillon is here to keep you informed, educated and entertained. The semester is coming to an end. In a few weeks we will be taking finals. It is amazing how fast this semester has passed by. Time passes by fast when there is so much to be done. By now, most of us should have grasped the concept of time management. However, there are those of us who are still struggling with a slow method called “procrastination’. We have gotten through the beginning of the school year and through midterms. This is the last step in completing this semester. We must strive for excellence. In doing so, we must put our best foot forward and finish first. No one wants to be last. It is time to stop the games. Homecoming was a very enjoyable and relaxing week. Now it is time for us to get prepared for what is coming next. Many times we wait until the last minute to do papers, homework, projects, etc. Procrastination will only hold us back. We must learn to overcome this problem so that we can have the upper hand in business, corporate concerns and the professional world. We must use all that we know now and put it into affect. We are responsible for educating each other. This issue is intended to entertain, inform, and educate you. If at any point you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can better serve you all, please feel free to let one of the staff members know. We are here for you.

Sincerely,Your Courtbouillon Staff