Top10 moments in sports

Just DU it!!!

Top ten moments in sports

1. New England Patriots Quarterback, Tom Brady has career- high night of five touchdowns, 31 for 46 completions, and 388 yards in a game, leading to a 48-27 victory over the undefeated Dallas Cowboys.

2. In Lexington, Kentucky the Wildcats take vengeance over now number four ranked LSU Tigers, taking the win in triple over time, derailing the chance of a national title for the LSU Tigers.

3. New Orleans Saints ends frustrating losing streak, after a well-needed win over the Seattle Seahawks. Saints win 28-17. Go Saints!

4. Ohio State and South Florida move to numbers one and two on the Bowl Championship Series, both teams still remain undefeated.

5. San Diego Chargers take their eighth straight win over the Oakland Raiders, while Chargers running LaDainian Tomlinson has an exceptional night matching his career high with four touchdowns, rushing for 198 yards on 24 carries.

6. Minnesota Viking rookie running back, Adrian Peterson, had a total of 231 yard rushing, 316 all purpose yards, the third highest ranking in NFL history.

7. Despite the Win, Green Bay Packer’s Quarterback, Brett Farve, broke the record for interceptions in NFL history.

8. The Lady Blue Devils lost their first home game of the season to University of Mobile. The game was the first game in Dent Hall since Hurricane Katrina.

9. New Orleans Hornets take the win over the Phoenix Suns 111-106, after Hornets, Bobby Jackson breaks a steal to win the game.

10. Los Angles Lakers announce that they are willing to trade Kobe Bryant. Lakers owner, Jerry Buss says, ” The chances of Bryant being traded before regular season are virtually zero.”