Just DU it!!

Top ten moments in sports

1. The LSU Tigers move to number one on the AP Poll over the USC Trojans. 2. Notre Dame’s 0-5 record is the worst record in Irish football history. 3. Florida, Texas, Rutgers and Oklahoma, four of the top ten teams in college football, had disappointing looses changing the game around. 4. Green Bay Packers quarterback, Brett Farve zooms passed Dan Marino, with 421st career touchdown pass. 5. Tony Romo, leads Cowboys to a 4-0 record. 6. New Orleans Saints running back, Deuce McAllister, out for the season, due to a knee injury. 7. After having first place the entire seasson, the New York Mets, are eliminated from postseason play, after the 8-1 lose to the Florida Marlins 8. New Orleans Saints now 0-3, after a hard loss to the Tennesse Titans.Get It Together Boys! 9. A jury ruled Tuesday that New York Knicks coach Isiah Thomas sexually harassed a former top team executive, subjecting her to unwanted advances and a barrage of verbal insults, but also ruled he does not have to pay punitive damages.10. Buffalo Bill’s rookie quarterback, J.P. Losman, lead the team to a much needed victory over the New York Jets.

Just DU It!! is brought to by the Sports Editor and Yahoo! Sports.