To our Readers,

In order to be successful, you have to accomplish challenges, overcome tough obstacles and take it one step at a time. If you tend to become impatient or motionless climbing to the top, the achievement will not be what its worth: GOLD.

With success comes time and effort. Rome was not built in a day, but eventually, this small city state grew into a huge historic empire. When you plan and progress commonly, time will soon evolve into completion. You can focus more time on top priorities and not minor thoughtlessness.

With success comes structure. You needs a backbone to keep your body upright and inline. Getting organized and “with the program” saves a lot of time because you can find yourself repeating the same thing over if you do not do it right the first time. Formation allows things to run smoothly and avoids common errors.

With success comes companionship. It’s okay to reach for a helping hand, that’s what they’re here for. If it takes two to tango, imagine how many it will take to reach a major triumph. Others’ help can move you to a higher level and get you ahead of things. So never turn a cold shoulder on a helping hand.

As we continue attaining victory in our daily lives, we should stop and arrange the elements of success: time, effort, structure and companionship. With this combination, success will bloom and you will have the chance to go higher than you expected. But remember most importantly, you can do it: with success comes responsibility.

Sincerely,

Your Courtbouillon Staff