Maybe Prussian Blue is not for you!

Some college students may have learned of them via internet message boards and even collegiate networks like Face book. Prussian Blue may not be a household name yet but it sure has stirred up quite an uproar on various college campuses. The harmonious voices of the pop duo, Prussian Blue don’t quite attract the average teeny bopper crowd, rather white nationalists.

The fourteen year-old girls Lamb and Lynx Gaede are the blue eyed twins that make up the duo who have two albums, music videos and even a DVD.

Their play list of songs might not be typical ones someone would choose to add to their library in iTunes or Window’s Media Player however, they have made an appearance on ABC News’ “Primetime” and have even performed for several festivals.

The girls are from Bakersfield, Calif. and have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

In an online article from abcnews.com the girls commented on their message.

“We’re proud of being white, we want to keep being white,” said Lynx. “We want our people to stay white… We don’t want to just be, you know a big muddle. We just want to preserver our race,” they stated.

The two girls have been nurtured under racist beliefs by their mother, April, a National Vanguard writer, since they were born. Although they perform pro- white music by racist bands like Srewdriver, some think the blame shouldn’t be put on the young girls entirely.

Senior, Ricardo Rice from Mobile, Ala doesn’t necessarily dislike the girls. The political science major said, “In all actuality, I don’t hate the girls because they don’t come up with the ideas by themselves. At an age like 14, they are still very impressionably. Their mom and step dad are to blame.”

The young teen years are so formidable for adolescents and others think it’s a shame that they have been taught to preach a message of hate.

Ted Shaw, a civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP’s legal defense fund, said he believes the girls did not come up with their ideas on their own. “It really breaks my heart to see those two young girls spewing out that kind of garbage,” Shaw said. “Obviously, they’re being taught. Their minds are being poisoned by somebody. I know nothing about their parents, but I’d start looking there,” he continued.

Computer science major, Ashley Hughes from Jackson, Miss. said she feels their minds have been tainted by their mother. “They need to be detoxed,” said Hughes.

Several internet message boards lash out about the hateful and racist messages of the duo, but its best that an internet surfer do his or her homework and makes his or her own conclusion. Although a good deal of the comments and information on message boards are passion- filled with peoples opinions some of the information on the Facebook group is false.