Sin City: A must see for comic book lovers

Sin City is like a puzzle with many pieces. While putting the puzzle together, a person might feel a little anxious to complete it, but once the puzzle is complete, there is enjoyment and thrills with a little humor and nothing more.Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller co-directed this real life cartoon for adults with director Quentin Tarantino by their side to put his special touch in this film.

The cast of this film included Brittany Murphy, Bruce Willis, Clive Owen, Elijah Wood, Josh Hartnett, Jessica Alba, and Benicio Del Toro.Sin City comes from the Frank Miller comic books and novels. This movie does not stray away from the Sin City publication in the slightest degree but it captures the imagination a person has when reading those books, and puts them on screen.Sin City is a two hour thrill ride that is action packed from beginning to end.

The film has violence, prostitution, and love that share the common theme of revenge. This movie is a “must see” for action enthusiasts who find enjoyment in the Quentin Tarantino style of unrealistic violence.